Introducing Google Business View - Virtual Tours within Google Search results and Google Maps
Posted by Surround Integrated on March 28th, 2016
Take your Local Marketing to a whole new level.
What is Google Business View?
Google Business View is a 360-degree virtual tour of the inside of your business. Note the See Inside text on the virtual tour itself.
Why is Google Business View beneficial?
- It allows users to navigate the interior of your business directly from their computer, tablet or smartphone and we know 97% of smartphone consumers today use their smartphone to search companies before making decisions
- A listing with Google Business View has greater exposure than a listing without it
- Those consumers who view a listing with virtual tour are twice as likely to contact the company compared to a listing without it
How is Google Business View Accessed, where will people see my Virtual Tour?
- Directly from the search results page
- Recognized and accessible from Google Maps
- Displayed on your Google Business Page
- Embeddable to be placed on your website
Not convinced? Here’s even more reasons to have Google Business View:
- Educates the user on the type of business you are
- Allows users to compare your business to competitors by viewing the interior of your business
- Increases brand trustworthiness and legitimacy
- Influences decision making
- Show off new renovations, floor space, store/restaurant layout